Payment is required at the time of services, but we try to make this a little easier by offering a variety of payment options. We understand that it is hard to budget for the unexpected.
- Checks (ID required on file for your account)
- Bank cards – VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express: Credit and Debit cards
- CareCredit. Third-party financing for healthcare. This establishes a line of credit that may be used at any health care provider who accepts it… that same CareCredit account may be used with us, any veterinary specialist, and many dentists, optometrists, and other providers you may see for your self. Fast, easy application with 6 months same as cash, or low-interest extended payment plans.
Apply for Care Credit.
- Save Money with Pet Insurance. See this page for more information.
Ways to Save on Veterinary Care!
- Prevention. We’ve found that it’s more effective to prevent illness than to treat it.
- Dental Care.
- Pet Insurance.
- Retail items (excluding prescriptions medications): buy 5 or more of the same item, save 10% (canned diets: 5 case minimum)
- Many long-term medications are more cost-effective when you buy larger quantities.
- “Self-insure”: set aside money every month for your pets. If you use online banking, you can even set up automatic periodic payments to us; when you come in, you have prepaid for part or all of you visit.